Goes to Clairechic, Sweetjellybean & Creativity Arise! for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
I was so happy to receive it. Thanks for delighting & motivating me to keep on blogging.
Each of you have your own unique blogger style, something I appreciate.
To pass on the award here are the rules:
The Rules for these Awards are as Follows: (I have left out the Very Inspiring Blogger Award & the Versatile Blogger Award)
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 bloggers for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Nominate 8 for the One Lovely Blog Award
Nominate 15 for Versatile Blogger Award
… and leave a comment on their site to let them know. Also be sure to include the award logo to your post.
I am going to bend the rules and just nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award. As I´d like to make it more exclusive. Nevertheless there are too many blogs to fill those 7 spots, so if you didn´t make it – don´t worry. I do appreciate your blog.
One Lovely Blog Award nomination:
Those random facts:
1. I like to explore & that includes music. Especially European music charts.
2. I have walked entirely alone at night in Azerbaijan.
3. When I cook I like to cook Jamie Oliver AKA TV-Chef Style. Placing the ingredients in bowls & pretend I´m hosting a TV-show.
4. I like slow mornings with my pyjamas on & breakfast in bed.
5. I don´t have a planner. I usually find it easier to remember important things, than actually checking my planner.
6. Going to the airport is the funniest thing I know. I´m very happy at airports.
7. I´m not the fittest person in the world….but when it comes to walking, I can walk for hours in heat and you name what.
With this you decide whether you want to pass on the award or not. Anyway thanks again to all of you for the One Lovely Blog Award.