Yesterday I got nominated by theflamboyante for the blogger´s sunshine award. Thank you for the honor. It´s wonderful to get in touch with bloggers in all kinds of ways.
Blogging is much more fun when there are lovely people to chat & to exchange thoughts with.
The rules are that I am going to nominate ten other bloggers in return.
Since you are nominated you might want to know what to do next. Here it goes.
° Include the Award’s logo in a post on your blog
° Answer 10 questions about yourself
° Nominate 10 other bloggers
° Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they have been nominated
° Share the love and link the person who nominated you
1. My favorite color : This is pretty easy to answer. Blue it is. I have a passion for the ocean & it´s variety of blue.
2. My favorite animal : The Lion. It´s such a gorgeous animal.
3. My favorite number : I have three numbers – 1, 7 & 11.
4. My favorite drink : Water
5. Facebook or twitter : Depends on the mood. Facebook is great to keep myself updated on the family. Twitter on the celebs.
6. My passion : Traveling. I just love it & chocolate cake.
7. Prefer giving or getting presents : I think it´s great both giving and receiving. You learn something from both. It´s important to have the ability to appreciate a gift & to share in another persons joy when giving.
8. My favorite pattern: I actually don´t have a favorite pattern.
9. My favorite day of the week : Friday. Mainly because that is the day I lounge with pizza & soda. When I do that I know I have accomplished things during the week, with the notion that I can relax with good conscience.
10. My favorite flower : It´s not my favorite flower, as I have many. But the lily of the valley is a gorgeous flower. I was always excited when I found one when I was younger.
I´d like to pass on the love to the following wonderful bloggers. It´s because I´d like to give you a little something of the nice kind in an everyday life. Many of the nominates are people who I personally know, and who are hardworking & dedicated. Since I only had 10 to nominate there are of course other blogs that also fits this description.
It has been fun to get to know all of your blogs & learn that there are people with equal & different interests. I learn so much by reading what others think.
Have a wonderful Tuesday.